Thursday, June 6, 2013

We are moving!

First off, I will do a post tomorrow about a few new makeup items I got from e.l.f., including this gorgeous red lipstick that I am totally obsessed with! It looks even more red in real:


 Second, we are moving! Yaay, we got the house we wanted, and we can start the renovation on July 1st! I am so excited! The house is closer to Copenhagen, which mean I won't have to travel so far to get to school, and we can easily take a train to central Copenhagen without it being expensive. ^^

I decided to paint a portrait of our veiled chameleon Rango, so we can hang it in out future reptile room. It is painted with watercolors (did I mention how impossible it is to paint scales? lol!).



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Skitsnygg! Gör en till till mig, Tildiga!:)