Friday, June 7, 2013

E.L.F. haul! ^^

As mentioned yesterday, I got a few things from e.l.f. that I really needed. Here they are (and excuse the quality of the photos... my camera broke, so I used my iPhone). 


First off, a black regular eyeliner pencil, and a lipliner in Natural blush. I haven't tried the eyeliner yet, but the lipliner is very good, looks almost exactly like my natural lip color!


I also got a cream concealer in Apricot beige. It makes your skin kind of oily, so you need to be prepared for that. But if you use a light powder over, it looks great and covers most of the blemishes and redness.


I also got the cream eyeliner in the dark brown shade Coffee. I absolutely love this! It's so easy to apply, and it looks much better than with a liquid eyeliner! I know one thing for sure - I will never go back to the liquid stuff again! :)


Last, but not least (actually my favorite item), is the e.l.f. mineral lipstick in the shade Cheerful cherry! It's sooo red and gorgeous! I already have the Runway pink shade, which I also love. I wil totally buy more of these!


Here you can see me wearing the lipstick (and the eyeliner).


No comments: