Thursday, May 30, 2013

Sammydress clothes - review

I went to get my package today! This is what I got, and everything is from Sammydress (www.sammydress.com); a white blazer, a colorful maxidress, and a pink cute dress with white lace.


Let's start with the maxidress...

Bohemian strap maxi dress

Design:  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
Color: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  
Length: ♥ ♥ ♥  
Size: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♡ 
I love this dress! It's a tiny bit short, but it really doesn't matter. The cup size though is too small for me (the cups are actually padded a bit, so you don't have to wear a bra), which makes the fitting a bit weird, but it's wearable and pretty anyway.


Lace sleeveless dress

Design:  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
Color: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  
Length: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  
Size: ♥ ♥ ♥  
This dress is perfect in lenght, but a bit too big around the waist! I wear it with a belt, so it looks better. You need to wear a strapless bra in nude or white, or else it will show. It's very cute, but could be tighter fitting. Looks good with a blazer or cardigan :) Would probably look better with a tan too, lol!

No comments: