Friday, December 21, 2012

Tirin today; new hair color

I dyed my hair darker yesterday, and this is the result! 
I like this color better than the platinum blonde (even though I looove light blonde hair), because it looks more natural and doesn't damage the hair as much, lol. I'm leaving for Sweden on Sunday, and it will be the first time my family sees me in this hair color. :) I'm sure my mom will like it, but my sister thinks I almost look brunette. xD The color will fade within a few a weeks though.

I've become really good at cooking (if I can say so myself)! Yesterday I made a "taco pie", delicious!

I'm going to have some left-overs for lunch now. :) Have a good "last day of Earth"!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fina Tildiga, vi ses!:-)

Anonymous said...

Stumbled upon your blog through pinterest when I was looking at quiff hairstyles. Would just like to tell you that you are very beautiful and your blog made me smile, thank you! Happy holidays from England!

Tirin said...

Aww thank you, that's so sweet! :)

Anonymous said...

Super fin hårfarve!! <3 it!