Thursday, December 27, 2012

Review: Sensai 38°C mascara

One of my Christmas presents was a mascara from Sensai, called 38°C. I had never tried it before, actually never tried anything from that brand before, so I had no idea what to expect. The name in an indication that the mascara washes off at 38°C temperatured water. 

This is what it looks like:

This is the bent brush. Depending on which way the brush is used, it says to give different results, either length or volume.

Here is a photo of the mascara (sorry about the iPhone quality):


Color:      
The black color is not too strong, which goes well with my blue eyes.

Length:     ♡ 
This mascara does give a bit added length, not extreme length, but a more natural kind. I would prefer a bit longer lashes, but on the other hand, I love the natural look of it!

Separation: ♥ ♥ ♥  
Love the separation! It doesn't clump much (happens sometimes when you leave a bit too much mascara on the brush), and it separates your lashes well, which gives an impression of more volume.

Do I recommend this mascara?
Yes, I do recommend it! I'm not sure what it costs, but it's a great mascara! It gives a natural look and is very simple to wash off - you don't even need makeup removal! It's definitely one of my new favorites :)

Here is another photo, taken with my camera after a day at the mall:

No comments: