- 4 eggs
- 4 dl sugar
- 4.5 dl wheat flour
- 3 tea spoons baking powder
- 6 table spoons cacoa
- 200 g melted butter
- 1.5 dl whipcream or milk
- 1 dl whipcream
- 2 table spoons coffee (I didn't use it)
- 1 dl cacao
- 100 g butter, soft
- 2 dl powdered sugar
- 2 dl coconut sprinkles for topping
This is how you do
1. Put the oven at 200 degrees C.
2. Beat the sugar and eggs until it becomes white and light.
3. Mix the flour, baking powder and cacao in a bowl.
4. Mix the flour-mix in with the sugar and eggs, white beating the batter.
5. Melt the butter and mix with the whipcream/milk.
6. Pour it in with the batter.
7. Put baking paper on a baking tin, and pour out the batter.
8. Bake the cake for about 15 min.
9. Let the cake cool and start with the icing.
10. Mix the soft butter with the powdered sugar, coffee and cocoa.
11. Mix it together real good and let it cool so it will harden.
12. When the cake is cool, it's time to apply the icing all over the top!
13. Sprinkle the coconut sprinkles on top, and cut the cake in same size squares.
14. Put in the fridge for a while, or serve straight away - with love, of course! ♡