Sunday, December 16, 2012

Fitness inspiration

Guess what! I'm going to start working out. You know, just about 6 months ago I had abs, now... I don't. I'm not trying to lose weight or anything, since I'm kind of skinny, but I want to build more muscles, become stronger, and more healthy & fit! This is my inspiration:


Whoever this girl is, I'm going to get that belly too! ^^

I'm going to start running (even though I hate running), and I will do exercise at home, like push-ups, sit-ups, and other exercises. My goal is to have my abs back next year, and by the end of the year, I want my dream body! This is also good in case I would ever be attacked - so I can defend myself! Anyhow, I will start working out tomorrow, and post the "before"-picture. I will take new photos every month, until I have reached the "after2-photo. ;)

2 comments:

Shelb said...

That sounds so good!!! Good luck I'm sure you will have quickly <3

Tirin said...

Thank you ^^ I will try my best!