Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Ombre nails


Today I tried ombre nails, which I think worked out pretty well :) Next time I want to use lighter colors, and maybe yellow and green! That would look awesome... Anyhow, I made a simple tutorial for you :)

What you will need:
❥ 2-3 different color nail polish
❥ A makeup sponge/peace of kitchen paper
❥ Top coat

Step 1:
1. Start with any base color and let it dry.

Step 2:
Put a small amount of your second nail polish
 on the tip of the sponge/folded kitchen paper. 
Gently dab the sponge/paper onto your nail. 
Start at the tip and work your way up.

Step 3:
Apply the third color onto the sponge/paper.
Do the same as before, but not as far up your nail.

Step 4:
Apply top coat to smoothen out the colors.
All done!

❥ What do you think of ombre nails?

2 comments:

Samantha said...

SO cute! I love nail ideas they are adorable <3

Tirin said...

Thanks :D