Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Day 9: My wardrobe

Here it is, Mads' and my wardrobe! And yes, to be honest, we do need a bigger one!


Let's see what's inside...

What has not been explained is either towels or Mads' stuff. And yes, it does get messy after a while! I also have my straightening iron and curling iron there.

On the other side of the closet, I have my dresses (and two jackets). I still have a lot of dresses back in Sweden, but I need a bigger space for them, lol. Hopefully I will get a bigass closet when we move!

One more thing... our shoe-closet!

 My heels are in the two bottom drawers, and my flats and Mads' shoes are in the top one. I still have a lot of shoes in Sweden, haha. Will need to bring them here someday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm super excited to see the closet pics! It's always so interesting to go inside someones closet I don't know why its like finding buried treasure.

And that is so sweet a baby bunny for christmas!