Thursday, November 15, 2012

Day 3: My top 10 movies

Since I don't read much, I chose to write a top ten movie lists (hope I can come up with that many movies)!  Meanwhile, here is an ego picture from today - my hair is losing its color :/ :

1. Brain dead - This movie is hilarious, plus it's a zombie movie! What more can you ask for?!
2. Napoleon Dynamite - Come on, who hasn't seen this movie and laughed their ass off? So pointless, yet so awesome!
3. Battle Royale - I've watched it about 12 times, and I never get bored of the exciting plot!
4. Bridesmaids - Awesome movie! So funny, and entertaining! Watched it twice.
5. 21 jump street - I don't know why, but I find this movie so hilarious I laughed myself to tears when I watched it.
6. Scot Pilgrim VS the world - Geek movie, but oh so lovable! Gotta love Michael Cera!
7. REC (Spanish) - I watched this movie with "Z" a long time ago, and it was insanely scary! I'm pretty much immune to horror movies, but trapped inside an apartment building filled with zombies - WORST NIGHTMARE!
8. Inception - I loved this movie when it first came out. Everyone had told me they didn't understand the movie/ending, which made me
think they were a bunch of weirdos. I guess awesomeness isn't for everyone. ;)
9. I rymden finns inga känslor - "There are no feelings in space". This movie is about an autistic boy whose world is about to change when his brother (with whom he lives) breaks up with his girlfriend and breaks down. The boy then decides to find a new girlfriend for his brother. This movie is funny, nice, and sad at the same time; I've watched it 3 times! The autistic boy is played by Stellan Skarsgård's son/Alexander Skarsgård's brother, Bill.
10. Shooting dogs - Finally a drama, huh? The movie itself doesn't really belong on this list, but it was so touching it just has to be here. It's about what happened in Rwanda in 1994.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Gorgeous pic your hair and makeup are perfect <3

Tirin said...

Aww thank you :)