Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Day 1: What 3 things would you bring to a desert island?

So the idea is, I'm stuck on a desert island and I only have 3 material things with me. I wouldn't care about looks on a desert island, nor about my hobbies (I guess I could make drawings in the sand, lol).
Well let's see... I would want to survive, and let's say there's no cellphone reception and no way off (for instance I can't wrote "a boat", or similar). I can't write "food" or "water" either. I would probably choose the following:

  • Knife - Used to cut up food, cut off branches to build a shelter, etc.
  • Rope - Used for the shelter, or could possibly be used for setting traps.
  • Net - For fishing (could also be used as a hammock)

Let's hope I would survive on that... I'm not sure if I want to write rope or matches, because I think I would suck at making fire the natural way, lol. But I will stick with this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good choice, Tildiga! :-)