Monday, October 22, 2012

Taking my bunny for a walk

Since it wasn't that cold today, I decided to take my adorable fluffy bunny Willow out for a walk! Willow is a lionhead, and he's so adorable! He always gives me kisses :)

Btw, the hat I am wearing in the picture is faux fur (of course), and so pretty and comfy! I bought it from the store Miinto I wrote about some time ago. Such fast delivery, and they even called to tell me that the hat was a slightly different color than in the picture on the website, and asked if I still wanted it. So nice of them :) Finally some good service...

Anyhow, I took a few photos of my bunny model, and of course I want to show you some of them! Gotta love the fluffy boy and his awesome moustache!:





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Är det såå kallt i Dk? Fina Willow.:-)När åker ni till Malmö?

Tirin said...

Kallare i Sverige antar jag :P Men jag är väldig känslig mot kyla :( Vi ska till Malmö den 3:e, hihi

bibi said...

awwww your rabbit is so adorable!! and distinguish too!!
I didnt know people walk their rabbits? you use a dog lead? :)

Tirin said...

bibi: Actually, there are leashes and such made just for bunnies :) I use one of those. ^^ There's a "sport" here which is bunny jumping, just like agility for dogs.

bibi said...

^__^ oh that is great!! If I ever consider bunnies in the future I would really love to walk them.
In the past I tried walking my cat but he just lie there (I cant drag him across the floor now..).
Bunny sports!! *amazed* I think I'm going to search on it :)