Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Today's outfit, shirt, heels and jeggings!

I was wearing the Tilde-shirt från Nelly today! It's a bit short in the arms, but I don't want to send it back so I'll just live with it, lol. I decided to do a special hair-do. Will post a video from youtube later, so you can see how to do it! It's very simple and very cute. :)

Mads and I will soon go out and get a new terrarium for the Chinese crocodile lizard. It's been sunny all day long but now when we are going out, it's raining, a lot. Awesomeness...


Idag tog jag på mig Tilde-skjortan från Nelly! Den är lite kort i ärmarna, men jag orkar inte skicka tillbaka den för den passar ju annars. Jobbigt att ärmarna var så korta dock och tröjan så lång...



Nu när vi ska ut och hämta ett terrarium så spöregnar det. KUL! Det har varit soligt och skönt hela dagen innan. Så himla typiskt att det blir dåligt väder just nu, när jag också har slitit med håret... Nåväl, jag får väl använda mitt snygga rosa paraply bara!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Oh can you do some pictures of what that white dress looks like it looks so gorgeous especially with those shoes I'm going to have to find something similar for my sisters graduation it looks so cute!!
If possible can you do pictures from the front side n back so I can see what it looks like maybe I can get it! You have great fashion sense!!! Love ya girly!

Tirin said...

Sure I can! :) I'll "model" it this week, don't worry! You can find the dress at Nelly.com (they only ship within Europe though). The dress is called "Cut Out Embellish Dress" by Sequin Mania. It's a bit hard to pull over your head, but once you're wearing it, it's very comfy and pretty! :)

Samantha said...

That sounds so great thank you! I wanted to see what it would look like!! It sounds really cute I will just have to do my hair after I put the dress on <3