Monday, October 29, 2012

Fur hat

I decided to try a smokey eye makeup look today, because it really didn't look good on me when I was platinum blonde. Looks much better now :) Although I still prefer my looks without a lot of makeup. As for the lips, I chose a beige lipstick and added a little babypink lipgloss. :)


I love this fur hat btw, it's so comfy (and fake, don't worry)! So anyway, Halloween is coming up, what are you dressing up as? Or what did you dress up as, if you celebrated this weekend? I think I'm just going to draw a Venetian mask on, using makeup. ^^

6 comments:

Samantha said...

Love the hair, love the hat, love the makeup faux fur is really the way to go! And take pics of your Venetian mask makeup I can't wait to see it!

Tirin said...

Thank you! :D Yeah I wouldn't use real fur considering how much I love animals... Sure, I'll talk pictures of it! :)

Anonymous said...

You look so cute! Your new hair colour suits you so well :3

Anonymous said...

Did you get a chance to do the venetian mask makeup?!

Tirin said...

Unfortunately not :/ I didn't feel well on Halloween... But I will definitely try it someday soon! It doesn't have to be Halloween in order to dress up ;) lol

Anonymous said...

That's sooo true! haha I hope that you are feeling better!