Monday, September 17, 2012

Rimmel Extra wow Lash mascara: review

I'll take this in English... So I needed a new mascara, and my sister told me about this really cheap webshop. I decided to order one of the cheapest mascaras, that was black and didn't seem like crap. I ended up getting Extra wow lash, from Rimmel. This is what it looks like:

Well okay, so far so good. What about the actual brush?

Hmm, this seems okay, right?

I tried it on, and BAM! My lashes looked awesome! I never thought a mascara this cheap could do "wonders" for my lashes, but they really looked longer and thicker. See for yourself:

Here is from straight forward (no mascara on the bottom lashes)

Slightly from the side, so you can see the length. 

Here is a photo of my eye with no mascara at all, just for comparison:
Yes, my lashes are blonde, so a good mascara makes a big difference!

Ok, let's get down o business...

Color:      
This mascara is very black, and creates lashes that really stand out. Especially on me, with my naturally blonde lashes. 

Length:     ♥ 
My lashes became visibly longer, so I have to say this mascara beats many of the more expensive alternatives. I can't complain, but I wouldn't say no to a tiny bit more volume.

Separation: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♡ 
It does separate the lashes a bit, but it can clump. It clumped some of my lashes together, but I think it gave an overall great look. 

Do I recommend this mascara?
Yes, yes I do! It's cheap, it creates volume (only after the second coat, you have beautiful voluminous lashes), and it makes your lashes look longer. I am very pleased with the result, and I recommend it to anyone who wants to save some money by sticking with a cheaper mascara. It's absolutely worth the money!

No comments: