Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Dark Duck Rises

Mads and I went to the movies yesterday to watch the new Batman movie! It was actually very good! :) Great actors and the movie was funnier than the other Batman movies (at least from what I can remember). I really recommend it! Especially to my dad and brother. :)

Before the movie, we went for a short walk and took some pictures..

This is taken around 19:15

I was wearing absolutely no makeup. Why bother applying makeup when you're going to spend the next 3 hours in a dark room watching a movie? I don't get that... 

Duckface. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So adorable! I love the pictures that area looks really nice. I wanted to see the new movie but with the whole shooting thing going on in the US it feels kind of strange I might just wait for it to come out on demand...