Monday, August 13, 2012

Partyyyyyy

Here's a picture of babyboy and me, from Saturday noon. 


We went to the party around that time. The summer house we went to was so freakin' beautiful! Looked like a "small" modern mansion - and it was just a summer house! There was a tennis tournament (obviously I wasn't in it, I have never played tennis in my life, lol!), snacks, drinks... We went to the beach for a while, went for a walk in the forest, and then we had dinner. After that, the "real" party started. Lots of drinks, loud music - it was fun!

Some of the people... Only two striking a pose though. ;)

It was such a starry night... I swear I saw six shooting stars! So beautiful... 

Btw, this Swedish song is huge in Denmark, lol.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Hej tirin~ Ville bara berätta att jag har taggat dig för Liebster Award(http://lydiavimala.blogg.se/2012/august/liebster-award.html)☆