Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Same old same old...

I finally got Charlie's enclosure today, so now she can run freely around there, without Willow trying to breed with her, lol. She's become very sweet to me though (well except the fact that she bit my toe today!!), she even came when I called for her this morning. :)

Other than that, it's a pretty boring day, it's cloudy and too many dishes to wash. Mads mom came over and she wanted to see all the animals. Speaking of animals, we might buy a terrarium rack! Haha our living room is gonna be so crowded...

Oh well, I decided to do my makeup anyway, here's a picture taken with my iPhone!

I might blog later, I have a few things I want to write about! Some ranting and other stuff.. Until then, take care! ^^


2 comments:

Eva Tornado said...

Hi! I liked your blog, it's so cute! The real beauty-blog ^^ And you are so pretty =**
Follow me on Bloglovin: Kisses From Europe
I will follow you by Google or Bloglovin ;) Let's support each other! ^^
Love&kiss!

Mary Springfield said...

I like your shirt!