Friday, June 8, 2012

Brother's graduation

My brother graduated from high school today! We've been celebrating him all day (mostly without him since right now he's at a gratuation party aka a night club). Anyhow, Here are some photos!

Vi firade min lillebrors student idag - stort grattis Eric!! Vi har firat honom i princip hela dagen, fast mestadels utan honom då han är på studentfesten just nu. 

 Giving stuffed animals and champagne to the graduate!
 Handsome brother is happy
Close-up on his adorable baby photo!

Cousin and brother
My pretty sister and me!
FLAKET!

Bad news is... my laptop broke!!! I have to either get it fixed or buy a new one... We shall see which the cheapest option is! It sucks though! I loved it :(

Min laptop gick sönder! Så jag sitter vid en stationär dator just nu... Ska antingen köpa en ny eller få den lagad, beroende på vilket som är billigast. Men det är så sämst!! Min stackars dator... :(

No comments: