Monday, May 7, 2012

Movie tip: 21 jump street

Yesterday I watched the comedy 21 Jump street (starring Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum). It's super hilarous!!! I laughed out loud more than once, and so did Mads! The movie is about Schmidt and Jenko, two guys who went to high school together (Schmidt was a nerd and Jenko was one of the cool kids). They meet again at the police academy and decide to help each other out, which leads to them becoming friends. Because of their young appearances, the two police men are chosen to go undercover as high school students to find out the source of a new drug.

File:21JumpStreetfilm.jpg

If you haven't watched it already, I suggest you do so.
Especially you, Tove and Eric (my siblings)!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god I just rented this movie and it is soooooo funny I have never laughed so much!