Sunday, April 15, 2012

Picture of my natural hair color!!

First off, today I got a hateful comment saying something about how s/he thinks I shouldn't have saved my bunny Charlie, because we're only supporting the breeder by giving him money! Well, first of all, he breeds bunnies for his own snakes, so wether or not we give him money, he will still do it in the future. Also, we paid like 100 DKK for Charlie (~18 USD/13,50 euro), but, since she's white with blue eyes and an awesome combination of two popular bunnies, she's worth more like eight times that!

Whoever you are, are you saying that you wouldn't have saved Charlie?

Would you rather let this poor bunny die?
...
...
 WOULD YOU?
...
...

I know I have become lazy with my blogging, but let's be fair: I have almost 20 animals to take care of - including my boyfriend! ;) As soon as the weather gets better, I will take more outfit pics! Can't wait to wear my new clothes! Unfortunately, Denmark has been suffering from evil rain lately.

Oh and, since I'm letting my natural hair color grow (well I will probably dye it eventually), here is a picture of what it looks like, except some parts of my hair that was brown from fading from black:


My hair was so shiny back then! Damn me, for thinking my hair was too "dark" and golden, and therefore ruining it! My goal is to get those golden locks back. GO ME! Oh and btw, those shoes were killing my feet = weird pose trying to save them.

3 comments:

xciaox said...

Some people are rude because they have nothing better to do. They shouldn't let crazy people have access to the internet :P

Anonymous said...

I really like the way your hair looks. It isn't like bleach blonde but has a little bit of a blonde tint in it instead of the like white platinum blonde. I think that you should keep your hair the way it is I really love it. I also love the way you do your makeup no matter what anyone says. I looks so gorgeous and I think that eye makeup is the sexiest makeup that anyone can do. I love doing my eye makeup it makes people look at my eyes and gives them a dramatic pop. I don't like when people do like crazy insane colors I love using false lashes and white/grey/black/brown colors. You have an amazing look and I love when you do all of your gorgeous makeup. I also loveee how you do your hair. You have an amazing style no matter what friends/boyfriends/or family says. You are so gorgeous!

Yumi said...

OMG freaking adorable bunny how could anyone let it die? i'm getting two bunnies soon, all this bunny talk from everyone has me having fuzzy fever!! lol! I like you hair like that, it was so gorgeous! Love you as a platinum though!