Wednesday, April 4, 2012

First hair cut in years

Today I went to the hair dresser for the first time in years! Even though my hair is pretty damaged, she "only" cut off about 10cm to save some length, since she understood the importance of that! x) She also cut my bangs (actually, she cut them like her own bangs, lol!). She was such a sweet girl! And here's my new hair style, looks like how I had my hair in junior high!:
My mom said I went from having angelic hair, looking all feminine, to looking like a rocker... ><
Not my fault the hair dresser insisted on straightening my hair! I almost fell asleep while she did that btw. I woke up really early this morning because of the damn bright sun, so I was pretty sleepy, and it felt nice. xD

Anyhow, after the hair cut, I met Lina and we did some shopping! I had makeup to buy, so I ended up with a mascara from IsaDora, Garnier BB cream (people say it's awesome, so I hope it is!), and the cutest nail polish - extremely needed now that it's spring!

After the shopping, I went grocery shopping with my parents, and I also went to a petshop to look for toys and food for Charlie! Didn't find what I was looking for though, so I will go to another petshop tomorrow! Plus I will meet some friends, busy, busy!

Oh, and my sister is coming this evening! :)

3 comments:

xciaox said...

Love the hair!

Tirin said...

Thank you! ♡

Bommelfee said...

You're looking great, girl! (And now you resemble your Barbie header even more.)