Monday, March 12, 2012

Questions about me!

So, Line tagged me to do this thingy when I write 11 facts about myself and then reply to her 11 questions about myself! I shall give it a try!

11 Questions About Me Tag
RULES
1. Each person must post eleven things about themselves on their blog
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create eleven questions for the people you tag to answer
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your post
4. Go to their page and tell them
5. No tag backs
6. You legitimately have to tag

11 FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I always cut my food up before I eat. Mads usually calls me a baby and laughs at this habit :(
2. I have the biggest phobia of insects, and weird fishes... so I don't like swimming in deep water!
3. I asked my boyfriend to help me think of something, and at the time he called me "childish" because I was blowing bubbles with the straw in my glass of chocolate milk... ><
4. I love zombie movies, although I am extremely scared of them! lol
5. My favorite TV show ever is Desperate housewives - it makes me laugh out loud, and cry!
6. I don't understand how people find The big bang theory funny, I think it's one of the most boring comedy shows ever, hahaha.
7. I am a walking discovery channel. Honest! I know something about everything. ;D
8. I am pretty clumsy, always stumbling over things, etc.
9. I pick shoes for the day depending on who I'm meeting. If I'm meeting someone tall, I usually wear high heels, but if I'm meeting a friend who happens to be a short guy, I always wear flats. Look, I'm just sooo considerate! 
10. I might want to work with animals in the future, preferably reptiles or puppies!  lol 
11. I'm kind of picky with food (which I know is not a good thing).

Since this blog post was a bit empty with no pics, here's and old one of me and David


11 QUESTIONS FROM LINE
1. What is one part of your daily routine that you absolutely cannot stand doing?
Oh difficult.. probably removing my makeup, I seriously hate it! haha
2. What kind of people do you prefer to hang out with?
Funny people who are good at conversating no matter what mood they are in. :)
3. What are 3 things that you'd change about the world that we live in, if you could?
Hmm... The typical answer would probably be something like; world peace, no poverty, and no racism (similar to that). And well, that would be pretty awesome.
4. Where do you most want to visit before you die?
Two years ago I would have said Japan, but now that I have been there, I have to say Japan again, with my boyfriend. :) And South america would be cool too!
5. If you had a burn book (Mean Girls reference ftw!) who would be in it and why?
I honestly wouldn't have a burn book because I think it's extremely lame to hate on random people. Although if I would end up in a fight with someone, I would probably totally burn book their asses!
6. What's your favorite song atm?
Every avenue - Only place I call home... and... Safetysuit - Never stop. Thanks bro for the tip! :)
7. What are some things that you preach but never actually practice yourself?
*cough* eating healthy *cough*
8. What's one of the most awkward moments in your life?
Hard one... I actually don't know... I tend to avoid awkward situations. :P
9. If you won $5.000.000, what would you do with them and why? (no holy "omg I'd totally thank God and donate to charity"-bullshit, this is fo' shiz' yo'!)
I would travel, both with Mads, and with my family (I think I owe my parents that)! I would also buy a house/apartment somewhere, and save the rest. Well, invest some, because who knows, might end up with  even more money! Oh, oh, oh, and I would get a pomeranian! 
10. If you could change ONE thing about your bf/gf/partner/best friend etc. what would it be and why?
Well, one of my best friends lives in Russia at the moment (with her hubby and baby! Aww!). But it would be great if I could see her more often. :/ Haven't met her since last summer!
11. What's more important? Looks or personality? (be honest ok -__-")
I honestly think that personality is waaaay more important! If you look good but have a shitty personality, you're ugly in my eyes. If you, on the other hand, are OK-looking and have an awesome personality, you look good in my eyes. Buuut if you look like a freak, it doesn't really matter if you have a great personality, I wouldn't be attracted to a person like that... So both matters, but personality matters more, much more!

Okay, that's all of that! Now it's time for my questions for 11 other bloggers! Let's get to it!

11 QUESTIONS FOR YOU
1. If you could choose a country that you would have been born in, what country would it be?
2. You are going to a desert island, alone, for a week, and you get to bring one personal item. What do you bring?
3. What's your favorite candy/snack?
4. If you had to choose one sense to lose for the rest of your life, which would it be?
5. What do you like most about yourself?
6. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
7. If you had to choose between facing your biggest fear for 30min or letting your closest friend/bf/gf/family member facing their biggest fear for 40min, which would you choose? 
8. What is your favorite childhood memory?
9. If you could undergo plastic surgery, for free, with no complications, would you do it (and what would you fix?)?
10. What is your weirdest nickname?
11. If you could change just one thing about your life, what would you change?

There, finally! I give these questions to the following bloggers (wtf I don't have 11 bloggers I feel would appreciate a "challenge" like this?):

... and that's everyone! I just realized that most people I'm following haven't blogged for months. ._. Need to find new cool blogs to follow! Feel free to spam your blog in the comment box (only if your blog would actually interest me), on this one post!

Update: Wtf I realized I wrote this in the evening and didn't read it through, so I don't know what the hell I was thinking when writing some of the sentences, LOL. Fixed now ! 

5 comments:

Cassa said...

I'll do the questions. :)

Tirin said...

Oh, great! :D I'll add you to the list then!

BeXie said...

Thanks for tagging me! :D

Gigi said...

I know this isn't related to the questions. But I love your outfit in this post.

Mitsuko said...

Thanks for tagging))♡