Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Bananana

While I was photographing Miss leopard gecko Midnight in the terrarium, because she has these mysterious "bruises" or whatever they are, on her head... Banana was more than happy to pose for a few pictures! This is my favorite one: 

Miss Banana

Oh well... I have some kind of throat infection/inflammation and a fever, so I won't go with Mads this evening to dinner with his parents. Instead, I will be home, eating a tuna sandwich. But to look at it through positive eyes (say what?), I will probably blog about something makeup-y/fashion-ish.

Until then, have a great rest of the day :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Åh, Tildiga, vilken söt och charmig gecko!

Marie said...

This is so adorable I love that she is sticking her tongue out what a cutie! Just like her mom <3