Tuesday, February 7, 2012

This is what's up


Here is the view from our balcony, a cold winter evening. From the other side you could see the moon :)

I am extremely tired these days, so I haven't done my makeup or anything. But I'm planning on doing my nails this evening! I haven't decided on a color yet, perhaps I'll just do a French manicure. But what I am most excited about, is that I'm getting my new leopard gecko tomorrow! Yaaay ~

Soon on Beauty by Tirin: Hair care, hair colors and cuts!

1 comment:

Alexis said...

This is such a gorgeous picture! You live in such a lovely area I would love to get to visit Denmark or Sweden some time!

I cant wait to get to see what your hair looks like I anxiously wait for your new pictures of you and your new leopard gecko!

I know that you have posted some things about Chanel and I was wondering what were some of your favorite Chanel pics of this year?