Thursday, February 9, 2012

My sweet Sundae

Here she is, my beautiful 4 months old Sunglow leopard gecko, Sundae (oh yeah, I chose that spelling because I love ice cream, lol)! She is gorgeous! Her parents are super beautiful and very orange, I honestly had a hard time avoiding staring at them when we picked little Sundae up yesterday. I'm sure she'll be just as beautiful, if not better ;) Here are pictures, first without flash and second with:

I will take better pictures later today when the sun is up higher. 

Mads also got a snake yesterday, but I won't show you pictures of it just yet. I know most of you are waiting for makeup/hair/fashion posts, and next week I will have all the time in the world for such blog posts! Since Mads is leaving tomorrow to go on a skiing trip with his dad, I will be home alone (well besides the eleven reptiles we have, lol) for a week. Get ready for many blog posts then! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh that is the cutest little gecko I have ever seen! I was trying to look up the ice cream she reminded me of which is an orange creamsicle and then I found a blog alllll about geckos! I thought I'd share it with you. It is like the exact opposite of your gorgeous pink blog though.. http://lizardsandmorelizards.blogspot.com/2009/07/creamsicle-crested-gecko-photo.html