Saturday, February 11, 2012

How I spend my Saturday morning

Tirin tip:

Good morning :) I woke up pretty early, but I've spent the morning watching the TV series Grimm! About three people have told me to watch it, so I thought I would give it a try - and I really like it!

For those of you who don't know what Grimm is about: The series follows Nick, a police officer who finds out that he belongs to the family of Grimms, the ones who hunt down all the evil characters from fairy tales - except they are not just fairy tales. Those characters exist and are disguised as people around him, but Nick, being a Grimm, is the only one who can see their true identity.

Grimm tv show photo

If you want to watch it online, you can do so here.

2 comments:

Mikael said...

Hej, jag har startat ett modeforum forum.modekampanj.com och skulle behöva lite hjälp från modekunniga personer att få det att rulla. Jag skulle bli väldigt glad ifall du har lust att ta en titt. Självklart kan du skriva om din blogg och ha med den i dina inlägg. En moderator roll finns att hämta för seriösa personer. Tack för att du tar dig tid att kolla på detta

Tirin said...

Skulle normalt se detta som spamreklam, men det låter väl ganska kul med modeforum :)