Friday, February 17, 2012

Hair dilemma

Goddamn it! I can't decide whether or not I should cut my bangs! Short bangs suit my face shape the most, but looking at old pictures, I totally love my long side bangs! Like this:
From March/April 2011

Lately I have just pulled my hair back a bit because I'm too lazy to style my bangs, and since they are either too short or too long, I don't know what to do with them! It's super annoying! Honestly I think I will just cut them... It's quicker to style and probably looks a bit better on me...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should have your fringe as long as on this picture, if not even longer.
It suits you better with this shape of face. Also, it makes your face look some kind of...brighter and longer. (Your hair is bulky, so your face looks a little bit too small w/o fringe in comparison.)

Tirin said...

Well my face (or head) is kinda small, but a bit "long" and not round, so having bangs suits me very well. Although I do like this kind of hair too, but mostly just in pictures, haha

Anonymous said...

tycker du ska ha lång lugg!! jag har försökt i flera år att få till en sån snygg lugg som du hade när du hade lång, du vet så den går uppåt lite i kanterna eller hur man ska förklara. du kan ju spara ut luggen lång och klippa om du ändrar dej?? puss / t

Tirin said...

Men nu har jag redan klippt :) fast om jag vill kan jag låta den växa ut igen för den har iaf rätt form nu xD