Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The good old days


I remember when the apartment looked like this when I first moved in. Now you care barely recognize it with all the reptile things and other random stuff. Therefore, I decided that tomorrow will be my cleaning day! Okay, it won't be as clean as in the picture (because Mads has a million things lying around that I don't know where to put), but I will try! If I could I would go out and buy something small and pink to inspire me to tidy up reeeaaal good, but nah. Although I should kind of buy myself a bouquet of pink flowers, because I didn't get any for Valentine's day... huurrmmmm... 

This one would look perfect on the table.

1 comment:

Steph said...

My favorite roses are the white ones with the pink on the tips they are soo gorgeous mixed in with pure white and pure pink roses it gives it a cool flare <3