Sunday, February 12, 2012

Getting bangs, again


"Old" picture

I love my bangs like here (well if they wouldn't cover one of my eyes, lol). These days I don't have bangs, but I'm thinking of cutting my hair a bit... and I'm talking about doing it myself, and only bangs - don't want to end up looking like Medusa or something. I think I have always cut bangs myself because the hairdresser never gets it right! Always too short or something... I don't trust anyone but myself when it comes to my hair! ><

Tonight I could watch the 8th episode of season two of The walking dead! But I don't want to stay up at 3 am to watch it, lol, so I'll just wait until tomorrow. I love zombie movies! Although I'm really scared of zombies... Mads says he wants to do a flash prank on me, dressing up as a zombie together with other people, letting me think there has been a zombie outbreak! I told him not to do it, because I would probably panic and end up killing someone. I know, I know, I'm weird like that. Go ahead and make fun of me for thinking zombies might be real one day! ;)


5 comments:

Alexis said...

I loveeeeee your hair like this. I want to grow my bangs out so that they are long side bangs like that <3

Yumi said...

You look so pretty with bangs. oh yeah, love your lipgloss in the "old pic"

Steph said...

The longer bangs look so amazing I love them! I love your hair platinum blonde as well it makes you look angelic. I love when you blog daily or twice daily I am addicted to your blog! So amazing!

Anonymous said...

the lower part is amazing... ;)

Anonymous said...

U look so lovely, love the bangs!! Such a beauty!!! U should show more pictures of yourself that's most fun to see :) hope u can answer my email about my hair right away its important! Love /. T