Sunday, February 5, 2012

11...


As I told you yesterday, I did dye my hair, but there's not much of a difference. And no, my hair didn't turn blue, lol. Once my natural hair color grow out, it will probably look like I want it too (and that might take years, haha). At least I have started the process :)

Moreover, highly gravid Wendy finally ate (she hasn't been wanting any food this week until now), and then she finally went into the moist box - hopefully to lay eggs! I have been worried about egg binding: which is when the lizard for some reason can't lay the eggs, so they get stuck inside her which causes death, but she seems to be OK now. The eggs will then be in an incubator for about 35-60 days, with the right temperature, before they hatch and we'll be proud owners of baby geckos!

I'm also getting another lizard on Wednesday, a female Sunglow (an all orange leopard gecko)! I haven't really decided on a name yet, but I might call her Sunday/Sundai, because of the morph name. Or maybe even Sundae, because I love ice cream! hahaha


I'm sorry for those of you who hate reptiles, lol! But they are a big part of my life (I mean... on Wednesday we will have 11 reptiles in total), and breeding leopard geckos is a big hobby of mine! :D I think it's so fascinating how you can create different morphs (colors, patterns, etc.) when breeding them! So I just have to share it with you!~ 


Therefore, please, bear with me!




There will be new makeup/beauty posts soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spännande, att se om ni lyckas få fram några ungar om om de slipper bli föda för den hungriga mamman!

Tirin said...

Men lol! Vi har ju äggen i inkubatorn, så mamman är inte ens i närheten xD

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to see your hair! I be it looks amazing <3 I was wondering do you think that it makes a huge difference letting the falsies glue set for 2-3 mins because I had never done that before I would stick them on immediately after putting glue on them and then it would start to come off of my inner eye sooooo annoying...

Anonymous said...

I miss your daily blogging! I am so addicted to it now <3