Friday, January 13, 2012

When my life was all about gyaru...

I was going through some "old" pictures, and found some of me when I first joined the Swedish gal-cir Lovelipop! I wore circle lenses, falsies everyday, and I curled my hair often (my poor hair!). I know my makeup could have been better, but these days I don't really have the time or money to go all gyaru...

 


 So, will I ever go 100% gyaru? Probably not 100%, but I do want to get back to that makeup style (just the light one, I look weird in too much makeup, plus my boyfriend hates it, lol). I left all my circle lenses in Sweden though, but who knows, maybe I'll get new ones in the future ;)

Next week when my boyfriend is away for school, I have the time to experiment with my makeup! I will be pretty bored, I'm sure, so get ready for a lot of blogging! 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Den stilen ser konstig ut utomhus men du var mkt söt på bilderna mårimår <3

Yumi said...

aww i loved back when you were really gyaru! That's how I found your blog! haha! I agree with time and money for it and everything, that's why I barely ever do it, cause of the time and money, because it's a lot of work to put on all that makeup and hair! :D

Anonymous said...

I love when you do gyaru your hair looks absolutely amazingggggggg and your makeup looks incredible!

Anonymous said...

I love love love! your gyaru look how do you get your hair to be so voluminous? And your pink lip stick/gloss is absolutely amazing <3 ego pics

Tirin said...

Thank you!! :D I curled my hair, teased it by the roots and used lots of hair spray! My poor hair... xD

shirrro said...

where do you get your contacts from? i have been looking everywhere. i was wondering if you could tell me where i can get the biggest contacts possible.