Friday, January 20, 2012

A lotta love for Alottalove.se

I gathered my favorite products from Alottalove.se, which is a Swedish Internet based store (for all of us in Scandinavia) with all kinds of accessories, and mineral makeup, etc. Let's get inspired ;)

Here are my favorite accessories:
Top left to right: Gorgeous gladiator bracelet, Silver colored neck ring, Big necklace.
Bottom left to right: Big shiny necklace, Love ring, Cute princess ring

Here are my favorite makeup things:
Top left to right: Bright eyeshadow palette, Foundation brush, Sparkling eye glitter
Bottom left to right: Neutral eyeshadow palette, kabuki brush, Mineral foundation

Right now, my lovely readers, you get 15% off with your order (does not apply to things already on sale)! Just write down "LOVETOLOVE" at check out. You have until January 31st to do so! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love-ringen e så snygg :D