Sunday, January 15, 2012

Hair plans 2012

Honey bunny (my boyfriend Mads) left a few hours ago for school (which means I'll be home alone for 12 days!!! - SAD FACE!), so I decided to do my makeup since I was bored, lol. I've missed wearing falsies 


I love messy curls/waves! I braided my hair in a fishtail braid and slept with my hair like that, and tadaaah, look achieved! It looks better in real life though. My webcam sucks ass...

Moreover, I have the worst cold right now! and I'm planning on dying my hair a light pearl ash blonde color! Something like this, but a bit lighter. I love being platinum blonde, but it does damage your hair using bleach more than just coloring. I'll wait 2 weeks or so though... I have Casting crème Gloss: 1021 from L'oréal in mind... Did anyone try it??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If Mads is working and studying (I assume), what are you doing? Don't you have a job or how do you make living?

Tirin said...

Nope, I'm currently studying Danish and looking for a job.. but it's pretty much impossible to find one when I don't speak the language. So one thing at a time!

Yumi said...

that was kind of a rude question for that anon to ask, haha. Love your hair like that! and i totally agree with the bleaching thing, I used to dye my hair really light blonde all the time and my hair just died, so I stopped dying my hair completely, haha! like your makeup too, (^_^)

Tirin said...

Yes, it kinda was :P (s)he could have put it another way, but it's ok! Thank you, dear :) and yeah it does damage the hair, makes it dry and everything... the conditioner method is working though, so i want to quit bleaching too! Healthy hair - here I come! xD