Monday, December 26, 2011

Today's shopping

Today I went shopping because of the big sale (which pretty much all stores have between Christmas and New year's)! I had to buy new shoes because I need a fall/winter pair that doesn't leak... I have a tendency of wearing out my shoes... >< I found these pretty ladies:


I also bought a mascara from IsaDora, and while looking through the store, I found something I thought my bf would like - a lip balm that smells like Coca Cola! xD He always complains about the smell of my regular lip balm.. now he won't!!


And I bought earrings - 50% off! for New Year's eve! I have the cutest outfit planned :) but I won't show any of it yet! I also bought some other well needed things, but I'll spare you the photos.

Have a great rest of the night, everybody! :)

No comments: