Thursday, December 22, 2011

My new winter jacket!

Hi people! :) I arrived in Sweden yesterday evening and pretty much went straight to my cousin's bday party! Luckily, he lives next door ;) Today I went shopping with Lina, and will start with the conditioner method (or curly girl method) tomorrow! I'm very excited about it, and hope it works well on my hair!

Moreover, I decided on a new winter jacket - and it's gonna be a pink one from Adidas! Yay!  I've also decided on what to wear for New Year's Eve! I'll be back in Denmark by then :) but since I had to order the jacket online, I seriously hope I'll get it before I leave on Wednesday!! 


This is the jacket! I got a really good deal; it's usually 999 SEK (about 112€ or 146 USD), but it was on sale with 300 SEK off + I got 10% discount - awesome! I've been wanting a pink jacket for very long now, but haven't been able to find one in the shops around here. I'm happy now, lol!

1 comment:

Yumi said...

that's really cute! the colours will look really good with your hair and skin colour cuz of the pink and yellow!