Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Favorite mascara

Mascara tip:
There are so many new mascaras out there, supposidly making our lashes seem longer, fuller, and even with "3D-effect". While some people tend to forget about older mascaras, I tried an old classic ;)
This is Build-up extra volume from IsaDora.

In my opinion, IsaDora's mascara is great! It makes my lashes appear much longer* (this is with only one coat without using the zigzag-method!!), without clumping them together like Max Factor's mascaras always do. Max Factor has actually been one of my favorite brands when it comes to mascara, but I will have to think again, especially now that you can get Big bold from IsaDora, which I've been wanting to try for some time. I have heard it does wonders for your lashes!

* My lashes are brown at the roots and blonde by the ends, and therefore don't seem too long without mascara.

1 comment:

xciaox said...

I always use covergirl lashblast. Nothing I have found wrks better even if it's $80 a tube.