Tuesday, December 13, 2011

4 new family members...

Top: JC
Jacket: JC
Jeggings: H&M
High heels: Nelly.com

Mads and I just got back from a restaurant, as a late celebration of our 6 months anniversary :) And guess what...Now we have 4 hognose snakes in the apartment! LOL Mads and two of his friends have decided to breed them, so yeah... They're actually really cute! I'll upload pictures of them tomorrow or Thursday! I swear, even people who don't normally like snakes (like me) will find them cute! 

Now I'm going to pick them up! Have a nice rest of the night :D

4 comments:

๋‚˜๋‹ˆ said...

Those heels are freaking sexy! Aren't items from Nelly.com expensive though? O_รด

Oreo said...

such a cute outfit!

Ms Jelena said...

love your jewellery :)

Tirin said...

Thanks girls! :)

and no, Nelly isn't expensive, that's why I love that shop - awesome clothes and not too expensive :D (unless you buy brand clothes)