Saturday, November 26, 2011

White, gray and black

While doing my makeup today, I decided to make a tutorial. I chose this makeup style because Mads and I are going to his cousins' this evening for someone's bday (?). I'm doing it without false lashes so I don't look too "party", but with falsies this style works very well for a night out too! 

This is what you'll need:

White eyeshadow
♥ Gray eyeshadow
♥ Black eyeshadow
♥ White eyeliner (optional)
♥ Black eyeliner
♥ Black liquid eyeliner (optional)
♥ Black mascara/false lashes
♥ Eyelash curler
*Note: This makeup style looks even better with metallic colors

Step 1: 
Curl your eyelashes and apply black eyeliner on your upper waterline.
Apply eyeshadow primer, if you have one (I did not use it) for better results.

Step 2:
 Apply white eyeliner in your inner eye corner (optional). 
Apply white eyeshadow in your inner corner and under your eyebrow.
Apply the gray eyeshadow as shown in the pictures below.

Step 3:
Apply the black eyeshadow as shown in the pictures below.
Tip: Hold a piece of paper under your eye to avoid black eyeshadow particles on your cheek.
Apply black eyeliner on your lower lashline as close to the corner as you feel like,
but remember to leave your inner corner white from the eyeliner/shadow.

Step 4:
Apply mascara on your upper and lower lashes.
I'm having a bad lash-day, hopefully your lashes look better :)

Step 5:
Time for the liquid black eyeliner (optional)! 
Draw a fine line that should stop where the white eyeshadow starts.
Don't forget the small wing by the outer corner of your eye.
I do this step last because my eyeliner always mess up my lashes.
which makes it hard to apply mascara afterwards.

Finished!
This look is perfect for everyday use or special events.
Just apply false lashes and you get a great party look!

No comments: