Thursday, November 24, 2011

What kind of tutorial do you want?

Hi guys! I'm currently thinking about making a new tutorial, but I'm not sure what kind! Please help me choose by voting on which one you want to read about! I'm thinking about making the theme "Christmas party", and the tutorial will be ready within the first seven days of December!

WHAT KIND OF TUTORIAL WOULD YOU PREFER?
Moreover, since I recently decided to start focusing my blog on makeup and beauty (I will still blog a bit about my everyday life, and other randomness too, of course), I'm planning on changing my blog name and blog address. Does anyone have any ideas?? It's very difficult to think of something creative and original. :/



2 comments:

xciaox said...

Barbie Beauty
Tirins Beauty Blog

Thatès all I have so far...

Tirin said...

Thanks for the tips! I chose "Beauty by Tirin", which isn't very original, but it sounds good! haha