Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Random post

Wow, I have been extremely bad at blogging recently, and I apologize for that! I need more inspiration to blog! I suppose it's because I haven't gone shopping lately that I'm not inspired to dress up, do my hair and makeup, go out, and blog about it - its also too damn cold to dress up nice and go out! I will try to do better, and find other things to blog about than myself (ego as I am)... LOL. I also blame my blogging-laziness on being busy with the Sweden trip, applying for jobs, and taking care of our beautiful lizards.

Meanwhile, here's Natsoko Matsumoto



2 comments:

나니 said...

Danish wind fuckin' your hair up too? O_X (or are you still in Sweden?) It's drivin' me NUTS how my hair can look awesome at home.. and then as soon as I leave the house it's BAAAAAAM ruined forever. o_x damn wind

Tirin said...

No i'm in denmark! and i knowwwwww! The wind is horrible!! >< there should be some kind of invisible wind-protection for us with such hair problems :/