Monday, November 21, 2011

Christmas wish list: Beauty products

I want makeup! I need makeup and other beauty products! So I gathered some of the ones I want the most, to share with you. Have you tried any of them? Let me know what you think! :)
♡ - stands for what I want the most


#1 YSL Volupté sheer candy: Lipstick - Juicy grapefruit is one I want out of the colors of this combined lipstock/gloss that moisturizes your lips up to 8 hours. I love this color, it's exactly what I want! It got mixed reviews, but since I can't use all kinds of lipsticks (my lips are sensitive and get dry from some) I would love to try it!

#2 ♡ Deborah high-tech definition: Mascara - Is said to make your lashes longer and separated. I've seen pictures and it looks amazing! I need to try it!!

#3 ♡ The Body Shop Extra virgin minerals: Foundation - Covers everything! No need for concealer! You can choose between Compact foundation and Loose powder foundation (I would pick Compact foundation, for those days when you need extra coverage). Love this 


#4 Lily Lolo Baby Kabuki Brush: Foundation Brush - This small foundation brush is perfect for applying powder foundation, and it's small so it fits in your makeup bag! Awesomeness!


#5 Maybelline Color sensational: Lipstick - Choose between Color sensational: Pearls (I would choose: Pearly pink), High shine (I would choose: Fruit punch), or Lipcolor (I would choose: Pink peony). 


#6 OPI Rainbow collection: Nail polish - This nail polish looks awesome! Your nails will actually look like a beautyful glitter mix - perfect for New year?!

#7 ♡ Joico K-pak Deep-penetrating Reconstructor: Hair care - It was named the world's best for 10 years in a row. Makes your hair strong and shiny, and you only need to leave it in for 5min. Smells like banana ;)


#8 Disp heat protection: Hair care - Heat protection that's supposed to be great, and it supposedly smells wonderful. I need to start protecting my hair better from heat! 


#9 MAC Viva Glam Gaga: Lipgloss - Perfect pink lipgloss called Light blue Pink - need to try it! 


#10 ♡ Proclé Volume booster: Lipbalm - This lipbalm does not only moisturize your lips, it also makes them almost twice as big - a real volume booster! It only costs 49SEK at Style by Tara (that's about 4,5 GBP, 7,2 USD and 5,3 euro)!


#11 ♡ Neulash: Eyelash care - This product makes you eyelashes longer and thicker just within a few days! You apply it like an eyeliner by the hair roots of your lashes everyday. The results are amazing! But getting such long beatiful lashes comes with a price... (~1 600 SEK).





1 comment:

Michelle Soleil said...

OPI's nagellack är så sinnesjukt bra ! Älskar dem verkligen