Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Bubblegum lips


Right now I'm listening to some Swedish music! I used to pretty much never listen to music in Swedish, but since I moved I do it very often! haha Tonight I'll be home alone, since Mads and his bff decided to have a gaming night. Perhaps I'll make another tutorial for you.

Moreover, I got a package from Lily Lolo, containing Mineral Foundation: Blondie, and Mineral Finishing Powder: Flawless matte. Love them! ♥ "Blondie" is the perfect foundation tone for fall/winter, compared to "Warm peach" that I normally use (which is now pretty much all used up).


I love these products because they give you a natural looking coverage, instead of that cakey heavy makeup look that a lot of liquid foundations give you. It also lasts all day long, so it barely needs any touch up during the day. I highly recommend this makeup brand! And I'll show you its wonders another time (you'll get to see my completely naked face and how this mineral foundation transforms it to "perfection"!). Oh yes!

Until then, have a good day, everybody! :)

No comments: