Thursday, October 13, 2011

Lunch... a few days ago

Hello! :) Yesterday Mads and I went to Copenhagen to look for pink cushions for the couch (hell yeah, finally!! - too bad we didn't find any) and to buy muay thai stuff for him and his friend that we met up with later. It was pretty cold and windy though, no good photo weather!

I don't have any fun pics atm, so I'll just show you what I had for lunch the other day. 
And about 2 seconds after this picture was taken I accidently spilled some of the milk all over my cellphone! Luckily, it survived.

Educational Resource: Some people who also care about health and nutrition look into a bachelor degree online.


Ciabatta bread with tomato sauce, ham, pineapple and cheese!
A simple "home made" pizza :D

I realized that I really need to take more pictures. I'll make sure to force Mads out for a walk today (if we have time, we need to do the laudry and cook) or tomorrow so I can take pictures of us and the suburb we live in! :) and I might blog later!


2 comments:

BeXie said...

Wah! Looks YUMMY - my poor cellphone got greek yoghurt on it today -.- not so much life threatening as annoying. I hope you find a nice pink cushion soon! :)

Tirin said...

Oh so you're a cellphone abuser too? ;) haha poor cellphones... And yeah, i hope so too! :D