Saturday, October 1, 2011

The love of my life: jeggings

Most girls love jeans, but we all hate how they always get a bit baggy (like right below the ass?? WHYYY??) when you've used them a while or after you've washed them the first time. Therefore, I'm in love with something better; jeggings! They're tight and always fit perfectly. LOVE ~

I bought a new pair today. 149 SEK, from H&M.

I know, I know, I'm still saving money, but I can't survive on one pair of jeggings (actually, I had two, but only one pair I use a lot - my jeans have gotten too loose fitting since I lost weight), so this was a necissity. x) I also bought a present for my brother's birthday, hope he'll like it! Too bad I won't be there to celebrate it, since I'm going back to Denmark on Monday. I miss my Mads! 

Have a good rest of the day, everyone!


2 comments:

Banny said...

Oh they look good on you :D
I never wear jeans anymore because of the way they look in the back or even the crotch xD
I love jeggings though but I only have 2 pairs D:

Tirin said...

Thanks :D haha yeah jeans always look weird after a while.. so jeggings are much better! ^^