Saturday, October 1, 2011

It's funny because it's true

So I was reading a few blogs, and I found these hilarious pictures on Maguro's blog (which you can find here)! It's funny because it's true! :D

Seriously, this happens to me all the time after having watched a zombie movie. I get a small adrenaline rush and can't fall asleep again xD Luckily I don't have clothes lying on a chair or whatever in Denmark (so this only happens in Sweden, lol).

We discussed this in school, and it's so interesting how it happens to everybody! :O One of my friends always dreams she falls from a ledge, while I always dream I slip on the edge of the sidewalk (wtf, skills?). It's fun to compare people's dreams when this happens! haha

This one is for David.

 
I thought I was the only one... xD


Oh and I just have to add the Snape picture of the week:

Like I always tell Mads; you shouldn't go to bed if you're not in a good mood. Always end the day with a smile :)

Godnatt!

3 comments:

☆shawna☆ said...

ahahaha I always do the sock thing! but with bras, panties, socks, shirts, everything, pencils, etc... hahaa

Trish said...

LMAO - you're soooo funny Tirin!! The first one is like me for sure. Omigosh I cannot watch scary movies anymore because just when I'm about to fall asleep my mind plays crazy ass tricks on me. I don't hang clothing behind my bedroom door because of this! Good - at least I'm not the only one who thinks like this. I thought I was crazy a bit so I never said anything about that before LOL

Gyaruru said...

I love "You have your mother's eyes" ^^