Saturday, October 15, 2011

If I had a baby...

Hey everybody! This morning I was bored and had a headache (well I still do), so I went to Morphthing.com to find out what my baby would look like - if I had one with myself! ;)

TADAAAAH!!!
Not sure why they aren't blonde though :(
If you want to try it, click here to get to the website.


Also, I would like to advertise my awesome all female community called Girl Talk! Because I really want it to grow... I think it's a great idea, and I hope other girls would agree! >< You can find more information about this fantastic forum on the top menu under "Girl Talk", or just click here.



4 comments:

Momentaufnahme said...

maybe because mads is not blonde. darker genes are stronger.

Tirin said...

I wrote "if i had a baby with myself", lol so it's all my genes! xD

Fern Li said...

i think you'd make cute babies with yourself! but LOL thats gonna be impossible to do! @@
hmmm the babies hair is pretty light~ it'll get more blonde later on in life.
my friends sister used to have black brown hair when she was a baby..but suddenly blonde hair started to grow. @@ weirdddd

Tirin said...

Haha yeah too bad xDD

Really?? Yeah strange.. I was very blonde as a child (although when i was born i didn't have much hair LOL), so if i had a baby with myself he/she should be too! :'D