Monday, September 5, 2011

Summer rain

Hi everyone! I've been feeling sick lately, so I haven't blogged in a few days - sorry about that.. Anyway, it's raining like crazy here in Denmark! and it's been raining for hours now! Apparantly this kind of weather is also known as "cuddle weather", so I searched for some cute pics (because blog posts need pics!):

These are not my pictures

I personally don't like rain this time of the year (when summer is over), unless you get to come home, drink blueberry tea, and watch a movie with someone you like. :)

Hope you're having better weather than we are!


1 comment:

Nora. said...

Hi Tirin, here in northern Italy we had week of extremely hot weaterh but luckyly yesterday started to rain (and it still doing it), a huge storm, I usually don't like rain but this time it's more than welcome!!!

Hope u feel better.
ciao