Thursday, September 29, 2011

Goodbye, Lilly!


I just sold Lilly! :(

Aww I miss her already!  But I don't live here in Sweden anymore, so it's good she's got a new caring home. And they said they wanted to buy a male lizard too, which means Lilly won't be alone. She's a widow since Lotus died, so it's time she starts dating again! It's sad to give her up, but it's for the best. I'm sure they will take really good care of her! :)

And a plus is that I'm a tiny bit richer, lol.

I remember this one time when I had been on the phone for hours, and then went to my room to go to bed in the middle of the night. I saw something that looked like Lilly on the floor next to my bed, and I was like "no it can't be", but I looked closer and "OMG IT'S LILLY!". Apparantly my dad had forgotten to close the door to the terrarium after feeding her, and she had escaped, fallen ~1m to the floor (luckily she didn't get hurt because lizards' bones are very soft) and went into my room. Almost like she knew I would find her there. :) 


1 comment:

나니 said...

Aww poor baby! Lilly will be happy at her new place : D