Saturday, September 17, 2011

Addicted to pink

Good morning my lovely readers! :) Right now I'm watching a criminal documentary with my sister - extremely interesting and horrible, so I'll keep this post short.

It's funny people unfollow me because I said I would stop using falsies everyday. Falsies are still a part of my life, but doesn't define me or my life. Not like you read a blog because of girl's false lashes, or a cute necklace she has. Or do you?

Here's btw my new deskop background:
with pictures from we♥it.com (oh yes, I'm an addict)



4 comments:

나니 said...

Haha, you're so cute! Love the tee!
And the desktop is.. not my style, but it suits you super well : D I make my own desktops most of the time. *pro* (not)

Okashi Yummy said...

OMG, that shirt it's awesome XD!!! love it! And yeah pink is the best colour out there. Haha people are so stupid, unfollow you just because of lashes haha, well you should be happy that you won't have stupid people reading your blog LOL.

Gyaruru said...

love your blonde hair:) You are so pretty:)

^^

Nora. said...

The shirt is so nice! U look good with pink. Well if they unfollow you just because you don't wear falsies daily they're just...morons! Feel glad they stop to follow u for such a stupid reason